Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 02.10.2010, 03:17 PM   #5
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
1. How and/or who turned turned you on to SY? (apologies.I know it's been asked before)I think it was when I started 9th grade. I heard Drunken Butterfly I can't remember where or from who....but that started it all. I then met a friend who was into sy and I recorded all of her cassettes Dirty, Goo, daydream nation, sister, ejstns i've been obsessed and sexy since then
2. What was yr favorite band before that?Nirvana
3. Are yr mom and/or dad into SY? Are you into anything THEY listen to?
My mom never trashed what i liked. She played bluegrass, gospel, country, folk and she listened to alot of christian pop crap like Amy Grant. She was a wonderfull musician though. Dad liked the doobie brothers, dylan and zepplin pretty cool. Now that he's getting old he's going through an elevator music jazz phase. Daddy did'nt like the youth I was forbidden to listen to the bestie boys.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|