View Single Post
Old 09.08.2009, 11:50 AM   #124
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I don't particularly see any connection between strength/weakness of mind.. character.. wathever and the ability to recognise one's own mistakes. That is such a political and competitive type of statement to make.
Not a dig at you.
My difficulty is that I don't consider the ability to recognize one's own mistakes as strength. I interpret strength as a term of power and, therefore, essentially competitive. In fact, I consider humility to be, in part, a recognition of one's dependency which conflicts with this "strong and independent people" talked about earlier. I suppose there is a level of strength needed for humility to overcome one's self but this is a kind of meta-attitude while "strength" is closely related to a base attitude.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|