Thread: Post your mixes
View Single Post
Old 02.25.2008, 09:49 PM   #196
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
That's one of my all time favorite songs right there.

Right now I'm working on a mix with "punk" songs and good time great oldies. I'm def. taking my time with it because I want it to kick ass. I've been going through this folder I have of the "500 Greatest Oldies" that I found a few years back. I might make it a 2 disc mix, but I'm not sure yet.

mine too!!! i think unhalfbricking is one of the most perfect records ever made and certainly in my top three all time favorites.

i love mixes that take time to develop, i also like mixes that get planned naturally too. i made a two disc one recently for someone i traded bootlegs with and it ended up being two discs long. i might rip and post that one, it's mostly skronky rock...at least rob instigator would like it.

i got a flaming new stereo and now i can make mixtapes and i find it faster and easier than making mixcds so now i'm concentrating on doing those.

i would love to at least see your final greatest oldies mix tracklist.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|