View Single Post
Old 05.03.2008, 02:21 PM   #53
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
well, if xtc and devo count (which i dont think they do, i cant see them appealing to a large mass of people, except for "whip it"), but

xtc: this is pop?, great fire, wonderland, all you pretty girls

devo: every sllightly accessible song theyve ever made, devo has been and always will be one of my favorite bands, they are hugely influentla to me. even in the most metal bands ive been it, ive wanted to incorporate devo influences, which in turn has gotten me kicked out of a couple bands, haha.

also, does nick drake count? he might be too folk to be pop, but fuck it.
place to be, things behind the sun, parasite

i also forgot, rem:
pilgrimage, shaking through, the one i love, strange, finest worksong, harborcoat, little america, losing my religion, low, belong, me in honey, drive, nightswimming, star me kitten.

another one im shocked to not have seen being mentioned, prince, true pop music genius:
lets go crazy, when doves cry, i would die 4 u, purple rain, i wanna be your lover, u got the look, little red corvette.

another good one, al green:
lets stay together, im still in love with you, lets get married, tired of being alone, love and happiness.

al green is sure to get you laid while in your car overlooking a city like in 50s movies (in your dreams anyways).

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|