Thread: Wolf Alice
View Single Post
Old 03.16.2015, 02:41 PM   #4
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed121
Not sure if it's just being a kid of the 90s or what, but I find a really fresh vibe with them while also getting an awesome shot of nostalgia.

Not sure what to make of this. Is it mocking or simply reiterating w/o the quote? The fact you created an account to make this your only post intrigues me as well?

Either way, I stand by the statement, confused as it may seem, ha.

And amazingly enough, they announced a Dallas gig literally days after I posted my first post, which I got tix for, so am really excited to see what they bring live. Those singles and EPs are what I have been listening to for awhile now too. The show is unfortunately before the album's release. But, I guess that could be a cool thing. Might be nice to see the tunes played live before really learning them.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|