View Single Post
Old 07.03.2009, 03:49 PM   #28
SuperCreep
expwy. to yr skull

SuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's assesSuperCreep kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, it was a really great show, but I never expect anything less from SY. I was upset that there was no Tom Violence or PCH, but Catholic Block and DV69 are just as great. The Eternal songs all bettered the studio versions, imo, especially No Way and Thunderclap, which I don't like on the album all too much. I'm glad they've been playing the entire album (for the most part anyway) on this tour so far.

Kurt Vile was pretty eh. The Entrance Band impressed me on a few songs. I loved the last one they did. Something like "I know the grim reaper, he's a good friend of mine." It sounded like something The Gun Club would do.

SuperCreep is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|