View Single Post
Old 07.07.2021, 04:51 PM   #2
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
Brexit is not only fucking with the music orders. It's blocking all imports & exports between Europe and England. I happened to watch this episode of Panorama on BBC a few days ago, about the current status of Brexit after six months. Two examples that I recall:

1. a fisherman in England who used to export a lot to mainland Europe e.g. France, has now to do so much paperwork before anything can be shipped (I think he said 38 forms per order, might be more even) that he is now finding new markets in Asia and basically stopped shipping to mainland Europe.

2. A transportation company in England that transports stages and equipment for concerts, first opened a second site in the Netherlands so that they could continue to do their business in Europe. But then they were told that their British drivers need a European driving license, so they decided to send every driver to Ireland to get their driving permit there.

I can't rewatch the episode on the BBC site, but perhaps you can somehow fake that you're British

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|