View Single Post
Old 01.24.2019, 11:07 AM   #23461
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
just quickly, cuz long day— re-saw the final searchers scene on youtube, ethan arrives on horse, carries the lady to he front door, but he does not ride away gloriously, he walks instead, as the door slams behind him. yeah he does not participate of the festivities but how can he NOT be a hero. cmon. every community needs an ethan watching the wall. or was it the fence lolol.

anyway here is ethan

the more i think about it the more those 2 movies are related in my mind

what is huge is the shift in perspective over the decades—in the past, ethics were not required of him, just results. but now they are... or, both are ethical, but the value system has changed as to render the old order obsolete/unjust.

Ethan's a hero for me. Abso-fuckin-lutely! He keeps his own prejudices in check and gets the job done solely for the benefit of others.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|