View Single Post
Old 02.14.2014, 05:47 AM   #6289
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by the ikara cult
How is it? Ive only listened to Remurdered and it does the Mogwai-job of being joyless and saddening very well.

When I heard the album when it was available for stream, it jumped out at me. I really didn't have any expectation with a new Mogwai album, but this one surprised me.

To my ears, 'Rave Tapes' is almost like a pop album. Parts of it have the aroma of, 'Come On Die Young.' My last Mogwai purchase was, 'Mr. Beast.' That was also the last time I saw them live. I will be seeing this tour when they play Houston in April.

In the future, I sure would like to see Mogwai be part of the, 'In The Fishtank' series. Maybe partnered with someone like, M83 or a Lætitia Sadier.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|