View Single Post
Old 05.14.2010, 02:27 AM   #2
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
EDIT: I love this band now. I said some things about them in the past that upset them, but I always respected them as people, for going out and doing what they did, and I think I made peace with them a while back. I just wasn't into their music, and it felt like every day someone on here would say they were "THE NEW SONIC YOUTH!" and all that... I mean, they were a very confrontational band, proud to be hated, and such, seemingly; really violent and running into people and yelling in their faces, which just kinda annoyed me with that whole act. But many years later, I actually think they're quite cool. I've matured a bit, and I think they have too. It really bothered me that they took anything I said personally, at any point, because I was just doing my usual self-depreciating asshole schtick. But I see them in a new light now, this thread actually made me listen to em again.

...Actually maybe one of my favorite bands now. They just don't give a fuck. They're just messy as hell. Just complete abstraction. I love that. One of the best bands ever! I'm not even kidding. Digging the hell out of em now.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|