View Single Post
Old 11.19.2016, 02:21 PM   #4
PLips
Banned

PLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's assesPLips kicks all y'all's asses
I get what happened. So much of celebrity fanbase is people who enjoy their art without idolizing the celebrity; and the others are sycophants who hang onto every word and yearn for the smallest crumb of connection to feel their adoration validated.

I've been through the gears over this bizzaro mystic or occult fandom. Fucking wierd as fuck.

The Ween Facebook is completely sycophantic and Dean Ween is totally using it to his advantage for marketing and fundraising. It's like a Lawrence Welk show, extremely douchey, harmless yet really fucking obnoxious. Total opposite of original Ween Forum.

Sometimes in my schizophrenia I imagine I was Kim Gordon's boyfriend 5000 years ago yet in this life time I strongly identify her as the Cool Mom archetype. I have the urge to call her mother if I ever met her in person, yet it's extremely unprofessional.

I'm certain Kim Gordon is the reigning Queen of Rock, Courtney Love is some pop mockup Kim created for a front so she can stay cool.

So you gotta treat her like a queen, if you're gonna crush make sure it's top notch pro affection without photoop hashtag, and give the woman some damned space! That goes for all musicians and entertainers.
PLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|