View Single Post
Old 06.13.2012, 11:35 PM   #1516
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
As an aside, is anyone else really irritated by that music they play in the stadiums whenever a goal's scored, and that stupid guy who counts down to the kickoff? It's undignified. At least the Vuvuzela was a fan thing.
Did you ever go to any Wimbledon games when they were playing at Selhurst Park? I can remember going to a few and them having a fanfare played over the PA every time the Wombles got a corner.

Thinking of it, it may have been every time they got a touch of the ball actually.

Anyway, on to more current things, I can't beleive that Spurs have sacked Redknapp, supposedly because they're not in the Champions League, although I can't help but think there's more to it than that. I wonder who they think they can get in that will do a better job than him. What a bunch of Muppets.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|