View Single Post
Old 04.25.2008, 10:56 PM   #66
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
i just saw yamatsuka eye last night and man!!!! i love the guy even more.

he played as aeo with another fellow but he was alone onstage with just two sound/light spheres he has used on bore shows and it was amazing, filling sonically everything, stunning in its attack and, by the middle of it, breathlessly beautiful. when he finished, he went offstage for like 5 minutes while the whole crowd was cheering for him non-stop and dude came onstage again and played a brief and noisier piece.

everytime he opened his mouth to make sounds i instinctively screamed along with him (i was right in the front row exactly where he was standing).

what an amazing personality and charismatic! he was so spot on and amazing, and he didn't even climb on anything, or backflipped or did handstands or anything. it was still electrifying.

a friend of mine was crying because of how beautiful the performance was to her.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|