View Single Post
Old 02.20.2014, 09:44 AM   #92
Diesel
the destroyed room

Diesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's assesDiesel kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
Thurston is not dead btw. He's well and alive and lives in former lezzer-centre Stoke Newington.

How silly of anyone to think so. I mean it's not like anybody's died recently.

We are the people with perpetuating vacuous black holes inside the size of which are vast as fuck. The internet people where even the SY forum is not safe from the spread of this disease of being too depressed and cool to not feel a hint of feeling towards death. Hey man, no-one is dead we got jokes and lesbians and jokes about death and Italian men trying to intimidate others in their speedos and protruding spiders legs... and death and stuff.

How dare you conjure a vague hint of emotion from my dead bones, how dare YOU! It's like a fucking passionless retirement home in here. I feel like kicking it next week how about you? I thought we were friends?! oh glorious nevermind then kill my feelings now OH GREAT ONE!

I agree, Thurston's probably been dead for decades. Lyrics should've been Be a warrior... and come out to play. Like an awesome reference to the film.

Donations via paypal please. Is this thing on?
Diesel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|