View Single Post
Old 09.13.2013, 07:22 PM   #46537
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
Misfits boring? WHA!!! really!!??

first Jack Nicholson now Misfits. Suchfriends, you bout to be on my chump list.

and In Utero doesn't have shit on Nevermind. Nevermind is Nirvana in all their glory.

First, who the fuck ever implied that I don't like Jack Nicholson. I LOVE Jack Nicholson, just not his work before the 1980s. Second, Nevermind is a terribly over-produced, overly "pop" record which even the band admitted to regretting. What they wanted to do was lost in production, Butch Vig murdered that record. So the band put out WHAT THEY WANTED NIRVANA to sound like on In Utero. It is the more "Nirvana" sounding record, it reflects more of the what their stage-show consisted of from 1990-1994. Also, please note, if you like those boring beefcake "pseudo-punks" the Misfits then you are already on my chump list homie, see the links I posted. THAT is punk, Misfits? Not so much

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|