View Single Post
Old 10.30.2012, 03:37 PM   #1835
Pedro Micho
little trouble girl

Pedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's assesPedro Micho kicks all y'all's asses
what do we do in a hare krishna center? hare krishna center is a place where people are getting in touch with their real self. most of the time we are being distracted from who we really are. just like now! you're reading this and all of a sudden your mind starts to distract you by telling you: "c'mon don't read this. these people are weird." or "c'mon, you really want to get into this? you must be kidding. look at the strange clothes they are wearing. you want to end up like that?" then you try to bring your attention back to the reading: "wait. i want to read this first of all with an unbiased mind". and that's what yoga is all about. yoga teaches you how to get your mind rid of biases. the first bias we have is that we think we are this body. we do not see our friends, or family, people, animals, trees, plants, etc as pure consciousness but tend to categorize them into meaningless designations: i'm a man, i'm a woman, i'm ugly, i'm beautiful, i'm american, i'm german, i'm this and that, this and that. but the body is nothing but a combination of stool, urine, intestines, blood, and all sorts of abominable things, so if we see all the living beings around us like that, we cannot truly love them. the real love can be reawakened only when we understand that me, you and everything is part of the complete Whole -Krsna. And becuz the complete cannot be limited, it has not beginning and no end. We, as part and parcels of the complete Krsna are also without beginning and end, but because we are not the complete whole, due to our free will we have a tendency to be covered by ignorance. By watering the root of a tree, all the branches and leaves are nourished. Similarly by giving our loving propensity(which manifests by our wanting to serve) to Krsna, we are automatically loving all His parts and parcels and in this way our natural pure self manifests -this is called Krsna consciousness.
Pedro Micho is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|