View Single Post
Old 11.03.2017, 06:33 AM   #8802
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
No, you're obviously right, but still. It will be a feat for Levy to keep that team intact in the summer. We know Real are looking at Poch but Kane, Alli and Eriksen must be on all the mega-clubs' radar now.

Agreed. It's gonna take them to break their wage structure and in a big way. Gonna be interesting to see what happens. Watch this, they'll beat Real Madrid but then struggle to be Palace this weekend.

Quote:
As for Everton, I keep hearing Sean Dyche's name and that he could be appointed as soon as next week. Would you be happy with him?

Yeah, I think I would. Problem is he's being dealt a fucking shit hand if he does go. To the point I'm not optimistic of anything at the moment. First problem is trying to sort out the defence. I swear Williams is drowning his sorrows with pies and Guinness. He's got a belly on him at the moment.

Now I know how it feels to be a Sunderland fan.

Edit:this is the difference between West Ham and Everton. West Ham can go two goals down and still have some fight n them. Everton go 2-0 down and you're more likely to see Rooney sit down with a bottle of vodka than them pulling back two goals.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|