View Single Post
Old 09.01.2017, 12:15 PM   #5679
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses

got super lucky.
Picked up:
2x Blast City Cabinets(sold one)
3x CPS2 A boards(with 10 B boards: MvC1, XMvSF, SF2:Hyper Anniversary, VSav, Darkstalkers and others)
1x CPS3 board (with 3s and Jojo's Venture)
2x NAOMI motherboards(one with hacked net dimm, the other is malfunctioning, Capcom vs SNK1, and Virtua Tennis)
and a bunch of hardware to reprogram the CPS2 boards, extra buttons, wires, harnesses, JVS>JAMMA converters, buttons, and EEPROMS(I can make some games into others.)

I'm super excited about the EEPROM stuff he added. Basically people have been converting old dead games into other games. This guy converted his MArvel Super Heroes boards(Dead) into a SF2 Hyper Anniversary board. Another board I have will be converted to a DARKSOFT multigame board. It will have ALL the games released for CPS2 essentially...ALso...if there's ROMs where you can basically have training mode in an Arcade game to practice against dummy and not the CPU.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|