View Single Post
Old 05.16.2007, 02:06 PM   #49
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
also, what kind of criticism is that anyway? i've never understood that -- "have YOU written better songs, CRITIC?" Okay, if I hadn't written better songs, so what? I've HEARD better songs. So, I can justifiably compare these (shitty) songs to (better) songs, right? Or am I not justified simply because I, myself, have not sat down with a composition I wrote and recorded and went, "I DECLARE MY SONGS ARE MUCH BETTER THAN THIS OTHER BAND'S SONGS SO NOW I CAN JUSTIFIABLY SAY THAT THAT OTHER BAND'S SONGS SUCK"?

That makes absolutely no sense. Why say anything about anything? Why have an opinion? "My opinion about the government is..." WELL, HAVE YOU BEEN IN THE GOVERNMENT BEFORE?

"See, I kinda liked the film, but I thought the..." WHOA BUDDY!!! HAVE YOU MADE A FILM BEFORE? I DON'T THINK SO!

"That book kinda dragged in the middle..." HEY!!!!! YOU! YOU'VE NEVER WRITTEN A BOOK! YOU'RE TOO BUSY ON THE SONIC YOUTH FORUM!!!!

See what I'm saying? Why be "critical" of anything if you use that logic? Retarded.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|