View Single Post
Old 12.12.2018, 12:08 PM   #50407
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses

Bosse-de-Nage - Further Still

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
EUGENE GOT ME HOOKED ON ROLO TOMASSI

https://youtu.be/63guoWW5Y3E

ah shit it is gooooooooooood

really satisfying the way deerhoof used to satisfy—in their latest album (the only one i’ve heard so far) i hear the joyous blend of prog and hardcore and metal and the loud/quiet/loud dynamic on a whole new fucking level.

last night listening to time will die i was thinking of the story of jimi hendrix’s “manic depression” (he wrote that song cuz someone told him he played “like a manic depressive”), and thinking no no no, this is the real manic depression

loved it

need more now. NEED MORE NOW.

I'm so, so, so glad you like it man, I wasn't sure what you'd think.
They rule hard, and yes, the new album is probably my favorite so far. They're one of those bands that makes you excited about music again.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|