View Single Post
Old 04.17.2017, 03:03 PM   #20941
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
When Boondock Saints came out everyone I knew was sucking it's limp dick, and I fucking found that shit so BORING. That movie sucks so fucking much.

Oh my god it's so bad. It's so poorly done and kitschy and deliberately culty but in all the wrong ways. I was expecting to see Pulp Fiction as directed by Sam Raimi and instead it was just shit directed by an arsehole.

Embarrassingly bad. And actually quite offensive. That "lesbian" scene makes me sick. Says a lot about the director that he wanted us to sympathize with the main characters. He's probably never been laid in his life and is projecting his insecurities all over the world like so much jizz backed up over a wasted lifetime.

I used to hear people talk about Boondocks Saints in the context of Pulp Fiction, Fight Club, and even Fargo... between bong hits that is, and while peering though dreadlocks in dorm rooms.... but those people were idiots and the movie is shit times a billion. The shittiest shit ever shat.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|