View Single Post
Old 01.03.2016, 03:11 PM   #4
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I think Apple Music is better when it comes to finding new artists based on the ones you like. I used to use Spotify a ton, and its recommendations were usually on point, but something changed. Now it offers a more limited selection of recommendations based on the artists you like... It used to just keep recommending more and more artists on an infinite scroll type page.

But Apple Music has a lot of good recs. There's a "guest list" by Sonic Youth, and when I started a radio station based on them it gave me tons of good shit. Most of it was fairly obvious stuff, like Spacemen 3, MBV, Melvins, Swans... but there was also a lot of more obscure shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|