View Single Post
Old 01.05.2013, 03:57 PM   #2330
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Ah, that was rough. We looked OK. Joe Cole seemed to fit in nicely but inside I knew MU would equalise once we went ahead. No less horrible when it happened, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i keep reading rumors of milan though

Berlusconi has just said he's not interested anymore. He's blaming Balotelli's immaturity but the reality is they're in bad financial shape; having to sell more than buy to balance their books. I think Man City are stuck with him unless they do a loan deal where they'll still pay some of his wages, but it's hard to think of any manager risking it even on those terms. He's young enough to hopefully rebuild his career in the future but it'd take a complete turnaround in personality and for the time being his career looks effectively dead.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|