View Single Post
Old 12.23.2009, 05:29 PM   #119
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
satan is kind of petty, isn;t she.

i find it pretty fascinating that believing in a deity/creator/overseer is pretty normal human nature. as evidenced by all the indigenous/remote tribes that are discovered/exist.

they generally have a few things in common with us [21st century society]... family, eating, love/sex, and god[s].

why then is it so in vogue to deny that one basic human trait among people / alternative culture today? [well i guess family isn't so cool among the alt culture people either, but probably because they grew up with shitty ones]. i guess a lot of it has to do with the me-centric aspect of society. everyone get yrs. we are our own gods. we h8 rules. we break boundaries. we r cool. let's not limit ourselves. let's break down the establishment because we r punk.

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|