View Single Post
Old 02.09.2021, 09:15 AM   #3334
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't wanna argue with anyone or anything but i had the experience of loving this at the beginning and then quickly getting fed up from it. it just became fucking tiresome. i am sick of dumb "superpowers".

also to note that this might have been joss whedon's idea but it was i think his little brother who ran the show?

anyway for me some great characters were destroyed, some tropes were flogged to death, and the rambling story became ridonculous and tiresome.

maybe it's because this show was subsidiary to the superhero movies and couldn't define things in its own terms? i don't know. i just know that i started "wow, cool" and a couple of seasons later i went "aw, fuck this!"

I never watched the last season of this show. Just stopped entirely. Or maybe I watched a few episodes and then stopped? Don’t remember. Either way, it must have grown boring for me as well.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|