View Single Post
Old 02.08.2021, 03:25 PM   #3332
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
it wasn't the back and forth per se that bothered me--i just thought the back and forth was maybe an explanation for why they would totally shred characters, develop arbitrary storylines, etc.

really was shaping up great and then it became a cheap refry of buffy/angel/dollhouse themes, except badly thrown together--for me anyway.

i don't wanna spoil it, but maybe when you're finally sick of it we can commiserate together

btw ive just started 3rd season of buffy. been rewatching the whole thing and damn, season 2 really picks up steam, season 3 is gonna go to that finish full steam ahead... i fucking love that show, even with the occasional bad acting and now terrible-looking effects classic tv though.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|