View Single Post
Old 02.22.2022, 07:31 AM   #3456
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
got a month of hulu to catch up with "the great" and other stuff

a bit of cognitive dissonance to be laughing about farcical russians right now but what can one do lol

I had this on when I was extremely sick with what I now know was dangerously low hemoglobin from internal bleeding, in like May 2020 when it was impossible to get to a doctor. So my brain has associated it with piercing migraines, fatigue, thinking I was going to die, vomiting, and just barely being able to move.
Pretty negative association. Don’t think I’ll be able to finish it for a while now (gotta outlive the half-life of the conditioning).

Anyway, whatshisname from Fury Road who plays Peter? Just annoying as fuck in this. I know he’s supposed to be but sure he really, really is.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|