View Single Post
Old 05.07.2019, 11:10 AM   #11989
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
yes, margins for the top place are thin as fuck, but statistics add up. not just points but goal differences.

Yeah, they do, and over the course of a season I still say there's essentially nothing in it.

Look at the middle of the table. West Ham are a point behind Watford with 2 goals difference between them. They're where they are on merit but how is anyone meant to unravel their respective seasons to see where West Ham fell short of Watford? A goal here, a decision there.

Quote:
who in man city is indispensable? honest question. i don't know their team as deeply as you do. which one player can you take out that would break them?

None, insofar as they'd break without them, but ones who I think they feel most when they're not there are Fernandinho and, I have to say, Aguero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ps- i also remember you complaining of klopp treating the fa cup like the rodney dangerfield of football.

That sounds like something H8kurdt might've said. I don't usually criticise managers for disrespecting the FA Cup, especially if they're going for bigger trophies.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|