View Single Post
Old 07.28.2016, 04:39 PM   #6640
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Not wanting to get slapped, 'Grizzly Man' is now on my list of things to get. To be honest, I didn't know a thing about the Soundtrack. However, I see where Damon Smith plays double bass and Henry Kaiser produces it. I've been buying a good deal of Damon Smith releases......from the two cassettes in my previous post to a CD he released with Henry Kaiser earlier this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
By the way, I was reading an article on Jim from around the time Simple Songs came out, and he said the time he spent with Richard Thompson and Werner Herzog playing on the Grizzly Man soundtrack were "the greatest two days of my life".

(To anyone who doesn't own a copy of that soundtrack: get it before I slap your FACE.)
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|