Thread: Upcoming shows
View Single Post
Old 05.01.2006, 12:33 PM   #15
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
What's the scene like there?

totally crap and lame, there's no scene at all. most people into "underground" music are either into emohardcorescreamofakeo or into the fashion stuff like interpol/the killers/yeah yeah yeahs/the strokes, etc, etc.

very few interesting bands happen around but there's not a lot of support.

and i'm actually very curious as to who else is going to see mr tatsuya since i only know two persons here who know ruins. then again, he is playing with some guy who's played with pat metheny or something, so i guess they are trying to sell the show as "crazy jazz fusion for intellectuals".

who knows? i just hope this concert will eventually open the doors for more japanese/underground bands to come here, i'm dying to see the boredoms, boris, keiji haino, nisennenmondai, afrirampo, acid mothers temple, just to name a few.

yeah i was so surprised i thought it was some joke when i found out about the concert
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|