Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 03.08.2019, 09:54 PM   #211
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I’m playing Far Cry 5 because killing cult members as a federal agent is bomb. I also just spent at least 15 hours watching some bro play Metro Exodus because I’m too poor to support my vidyagaem habbit.

Just stay on top of them dealzzz.

I finished Hitman(PS4) last week and I’ve just been running through the challenges....kind of fun but pretty easy...some challenges are just ridiculous...but whatever...I’ll just skip those...for now.

But tonight is Friday. So I’ll definitely be hitting up SF3 to get gud. 8/9 years of playing it seriously and I am still learning hella shit. Retro fighters are sort of going through a revival and they even have a ‘league’ for SF3. All community ran. Finalist are being flown out to a tournament in TX(I think). I just wish I wasn’t so busy with life to go to some events to try to qualify...anyway...my goal now is to go to Tokyo, train a bit with the big dawgs(friends of a friend actually live there) n of course see shit. But then hopefully return to JP for Coop Cup which is the biggest SF3 tournement and it’s a 5v5 team tournement. Had some friends attend this year and yeah...pretty much the SF3 Mecca...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|