Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 03.07.2019, 10:31 PM   #205
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Been playing Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon which is what I needed since playing all the 8-bit and 16-bit Castlevania games awhile ago. It plays really well and has a great aesthetic design wise. Obviously the Castlevania games were made so long ago that others have had the time afterwards to improve the formula but nothing new could possibly beat Super Castlevania IV among one or two others maybe.

I played Mega Man 9 as part of that Legacy Collection on the Switch and the expansion on the Mega Man 2 art style is great but I can't beat it which sucks.

I think I've played Smash Bros. Melee once every week with my friends for several years now. It's just like part of our lives and there's nothing we can do.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|