View Single Post
Old 06.19.2009, 12:40 PM   #51
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Rocket
yeah relaspse was alright but after listenin to doom's born into this and mos def's ecstatic i realized it pretty below average for a hip hop album even this year!

Exactly. RELAPSE excited me at first, cuz I was like "WOW! A new Eminem album!" But after only 2 or 3 listens it became evident that it was frankly, not very good.

BORN LIKE THIS (Born Into This was the working title ) is great. But so far, Slim Thug's BOSS OF ALL BOSSES is my favorite hip hop LP of the year. There's still 6 long months to change that of course).

EDIT: Viewtiful Alien, if you don't have the Slim Thug yet, you NEED to get it. YOU of all people will love it.