View Single Post
Old 09.30.2016, 12:54 PM   #1019
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

YEAH BECAUSE THE ASSAD MILITARY HAS BEEN BOMBING AND SHELLING THE SHIT OUT OF ITS OWN COUNTRY

LOOK ITS CLEAR YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO THE ENTIRE WORLD A FAVOR AND NOT VOTE???

have to react.

what do evil dictators look like? what do they talk like? just how wicked is an evil dictator’s wife ? should she be toppled along with her husband? who am I talking about? president Assad of Syria and his wife, Asmas Al Assad.
you will be sorry you ever believed any lies told about them, let alone what they have conspired to do against them and all the citizens of Syria.

"Fall of Aleppo" is a very revealing phrase in that what the US is trying to prevent is Aleppo being run by Syria's legitimate government. given that ISIS and Al Qaeda do not have aircraft, these manpads are intended for use against the warplanes of Syria's government, and against Russia's aircraft, who were invited to enter Syria and assist the legitimate government. in contrast, the United States has no legitimate right to be in Syria, let alone waging war against Syrian forces .

I wont be arguing with you, clearly you are brainwashed so much that you would not even consider fact something else might be going on from what cnn is telling you. and you are saying I have zero idea? piss off then.

you right though, I would vote me bollox!

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|