View Single Post
Old 05.20.2009, 08:32 PM   #99
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
I'm suspect Savage Clone has a secret room in his house with a nothing in it but a poster of Prince from the Lovesexy cover and a little red g-string...

I believe that Cantankerous was really a fake identity created by Pork Marras to get male board members to send him photos of themselves naked.

I'm positive that floatingslowly is actually a Domino's delivery driver.

I suspect that Glice is really a well adjusted seminary student who is undercover writing a thesis paper about all of us and our lack of spiritual redemption.

I've already said before that I'm sure that DeadDiscoDildo and phoenix are one and the same person, and the recent flirtation in the post-a-pic thread proves it!

I suspect Dr. Eugene Felkinson is actually a registered nurse and uses the "Dr." title entirely out of jealousy and to write phony prescriptions for medical marijuana.

pbradley is secretly a long haul trucker with a bunch of Keuroac books and '60s era Playboys stuffed in the glove box in his cab.

I think terriblecanyons has a separate harddrive next to her computer that only contains davenotdead's posts copied and lovingly translated into French, Portugese, and Mandarin Chinese.

astonicpark is of course not-so-secretly that dude from the Magik Markers and dreamt up the Adam Cooley persona for laughs and self-promotion...

Kegmama is actually a 300 lb. homeless black dude logging on from the computer in the Pittsburgh public library, and his street name is "Big Daddy".

I bet that Derek is actually swa(y)'s little brother, but isn't allowed to say so because swa(y) is horribly embarrassed to have him tagging along...

Rob Instigator danced a mean lambada in his chippendale days.

Toilet & Bowels actually saw Nirvana with only three other people in the audience but doesn't want to say so for fear of looking like he's trying to look cool...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|