View Single Post
Old 01.28.2007, 10:19 PM   #54
Bollocks_to_Pop
children of satan

Bollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's assesBollocks_to_Pop kicks all y'all's asses
I was really into Nirvana at the time, (I've grown up since) and kept on hearing about Sonic Youth. I decided to buy one of their albums finally after about a half a year and the store I went to only had Goo and Daydream Nation. I didn't know which one to get. I decided on Goo since I had seen the cover art used as a poster bill where SY played with Nirvana. I loved most of the songs immediately. All my friends thought I was wierd listening to this music. I then saw a video of them playing Schizophrenia in '87 fell in love with everything about it, especially the drumming, bought Sister and there was no going back.
Bollocks_to_Pop is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|