View Single Post
Old 01.24.2007, 07:00 AM   #46
lalie
bad moon rising

lalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asseslalie kicks all y'all's asses
At that time I was taking my first English lessons at school, and from the start I really liked this language.
I wasn't listening to rock at all.
I didn't know anything about what was to become one of my main interest in life.
One day I saw Daydream Nation cover on the back of a magazine, I can't remember what it was. There were like 50 covers on it and I had no clue about those records...
But I read "Daydream Nation" and under it was written "Sonic Youth".
I thought it sounded definitely cool. I had to get that record.
I got it.
I still remember, I was sitting on my bedroom floor and I couldn't believe what I heard. It was so powerful.
Then I discovered the picture with the Leo t shirt, and there was a woman in that band and she was beautiful. Wow!
That's how it started, and it's silly but I'm very proud that I found it just by myself, and I'm glad that my brother loved them too and we can go to gigs together now.

lalie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|