View Single Post
Old 05.30.2012, 12:28 PM   #3
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30

I personally think that if the law says that going to school is mandatory and that education is compulsory...then each school district should be provided funding so that NO child walks to school or from school or to or from a bus...

What does it say about Western capitalist society that children cannot walk to and from school without fear of being disappeared or tortured and raped.

I come from a tradition where kids walked several miles to their school in all kinds of weather. It was that important.

I suspect there have been serial killers and predators in every culture, and most societies have a way of legitimizing this behavior - in the US, we allow them into the military and send them to 3rd world countries. As I read more and more over the years I find myself concluding this is the natural state of humanity and only conscious effort allows us to live in peace.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|