View Single Post
Old 07.31.2010, 12:41 PM   #8
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Yeah. I hated it. Apparently he does two kinds of things, stand up and then these more theatrical kind of performance things, and this was the later, the whole show was about the nostalgia he felt for his old house that he had to move out of. I'd like to see his proper stand up though.

Yeah, I've only seen footage of his more theatrical stuff and, while I don't hate it, I know what you mean. It's a very borderline thing at best. Bootlegs that I've heard of his more straight stand-up have been excellent, though. I may have been lucky though; I've heard on other forums that even with that stuff he can be really hit and miss. You'll find a lot of bootlegs of his shows here. 'Weltanschauung' seems to be a quite representative example of his more standard stand-up.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|