View Single Post
Old 03.21.2006, 12:10 PM   #54
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Name: Julian
Music: Classical, Early blues, jazz, and country, Rockabilly, Garage, Surf, proto-punk, glam, Bowie (genre of his own), punk, post-punk, psychobilly, new wave, no wave, experimental, noise, krautrock, college rock, gothic rock, shoegazer, post-hardcore and post-rock
Movies: Any good sci-fi, spike jonze generation, wes anderson, stanley kubrick, david lynch, hitchcock
Books: Brothers Karamazov, Catch-22, Crime and Punishment, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, The Idiot
Random Fact: Some of my greatests thoughts have come to me in the bathroom, either naked, or just with my pants down.
Picture:

Other stuff- I play guitar, program drum machines, and I improvise on other instruments such as keyboards. I love songwriting, I've written 3 this week. I'm addicted to guitar pedals and guitars atm. I like cooking. I like to cook chicken biriyani, hamburgers (with pita bread instead of buns, spices mixed in with ketchup, and yogurt, I really love it that way), satay, fried chicken, sweet potatoe fries, and rotisserie chicken. I have a sort of eclectic cooking style and like to mix cultures. I generally don't measure anything unless I'm baking.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|