View Single Post
Old 04.18.2010, 11:25 PM   #64
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

lol, me

i stand by this statement

i don't know how to answer the question, right now i'm feeling very conflicted because i'm in love with two people....i'm still madly in love with my ex boyfriend who is still my very best friend and i've been through hell with and i honestly don't know why we broke up, my mental state and drug abuse was out of control at the time. there's so much sexual tension between us every time we hang out

i don't have a clue what to do

you're not "in love"-- you wanna fuck them.

actually, "in love" is not love-- it's pent-up horniness. it's what you feel when you wanna fuck them but can't-- all love poetry, since sappho to this day, is about wanting to fuck some unattainable person.

once you fuck them, it's business as usual.

so-- arrange a threesome. case closed. ha!

i think i remember why you broke up with el duderino but not sure you want me to remind you.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|