View Single Post
Old 02.18.2007, 08:48 PM   #63
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
i really like the stones
i love satanic majasties, flowers, between the buttons, aftermath.
i dig let it bleed, beggars banquet, and sticky fingers
but i just cant seem to get into Exile
i dont know why

Exile may be my favorite...it has a bunch of the little songs that I like, as opposed to the Brown Sugar sort of stuff. For me it's hard to get tired of. Beggar's is sort of that way too, only shorter. Both just stand out to me, even though there are plenty of little songs on all the others. I'm not going to try to convince you or anyone else to like Exile. When I first bought it, I didn't listen to it much. And when I did, I skipped a lot of tracks. All the other albums I liked immediately. Years later, Exile is the one that I like to play all the way through every time. I don't know why/how that happened. I wasn't trying to get myself to like it more. One day I just listened to the albums of theirs that I owned, because it felt like I hadn't in quite a while, and Exile was the one I kept in the player. There are plenty of non-Rolling Stones albums that has happened with also.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|