View Single Post
Old 09.18.2018, 03:49 PM   #616
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Sequel albums are usually shit though.

If these are the unused tracks from the original draw-up of Yeezus, then I’m down. Always wanted to hear them.

I don’t know what to make of this flurry of Kanye activity. He’s never made more than two albums in a 12-Month period, so partnof me is worried that quality will be sacrificed.

As I’ve said countless times now, I want that motherfucker to make his “Abbey Road” and then possibly peace out from the emcee/banner artist game and focus on just producing.

Unless there’s a ton of unexplored potential and another decade of weird, wild, wonderful shit bubbling in that brain of his. Hell, maybe this is his second renaissance. But that kind of thing usually doesn’t happen. Usually artists just stop being good before they quit.

I still love Ye and Kids See Ghosts is freaking amazing, though.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|