View Single Post
Old 12.21.2012, 02:56 AM   #155
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Live recordings that are released as bootlegs are not what I referred to.

I meant "live" albums put out by record companies as official output for a band. There is always something that needs tweaking, whether thurston;s vocals, or disappearing bass lines, or sound system issues, or fucked up solos.
Do you mean all Hendrix Live-records are bootlegs? There is Band Of Gypsys that was released when Hendrix was still alive. He had to do it because the lawsuit of capitol records and he donīt have any word about the cover that he hated. So I donīt think he put any overdubs in it. Even Hendrix didnīt like that record, I think itīs fabulous, one of the best live records ever made!

And I donīt also believe there is any overdubs in Live at Leeds which is also one of the best live records!
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|