View Single Post
Old 04.22.2010, 07:08 AM   #117
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
You're certainly not. Heard any good chopped shit, lately? I saw a mighty fine cut of 'I Feel Like Dying' and a chopped version of 'I Want Your Blood' by Slayer(maybe. I really don't know) by a local DJ the other night. Made me think of our pages of Watts-praise.

wow, who chopped "Feel Like Dying?" Was it released on anything? That's hot. Um, I was listening to the chopped version of The Game's UNTOLD STORY the other day. But I've mostly been listening to THA CARTER II bonus disc and I think taht OG Ron C did a really good chopping chopping DEDICATION 2. Though he ditched my favorite track ("South Music").