View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 04:22 PM   #115
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
You don't really believe that signing petitions or writing letters is taken into SERIOUS consideration, do you? Did millions of people marching against the start of the war stop it in any way? Did they fuck.

no, I honestly don't. there is nothing that is going to change how things currently are. more so, I'm vehemently opposed to any extra governmental control. although I believe that guns are a means toward destruction I do not believe that they are the cause.

killing people (even LOTS of people) only requires a little bit of ingenuity and a will to do so.

banning guns would decrease the incidence of crime in the short-term. sooner or later some kook would find a way to kill LOADS of people using some new (and painfully simple) way. it wouldn't take long for the attention seekers to follow suit.

that said....Atari at least offered a course of action based on his opinions. that's exponentially more constructive than a thousand posts on the subject.

god I had to edit the fuck out of that....time to go back to work.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|