View Single Post
Old 02.20.2015, 07:38 PM   #20
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
practical things you can do -

since consumer objects are designed for built in obsolescence - you have to search out the best quality/cheapest/longest lasting stuff. for example i paid £150 for an high quality parka that will last decades if i keep it right. it is so warm that i could sleep in it instead of paying £200 for a few months worth of heating oil.

imitate the americans and stockpile like a survivalist. go to bargain stores and get a years worth of toiletries then store them. this means you HAVE shit rather than always NEEDING it and you wont waste money the entire year on buying more readily available and expensive versions of these things after having ran out of them.

best and cheapest shoes i can find are karrimor from sports direct - quality is EXTREMELY good and they are EXTREMELY long lasting. £20-30 for shoes that you might pay hundreds for to match the quality of otherwise.

bargain stores - buy it cheap and in bulk, check expiration dates and keep it stored or boxed up. since you will always run out of money and neither the dole nor your job can be relied on, you need to have essentials stockpiled to last you between whatever cash you get. it will run out and you will always, always not have enough.

so the more stuff you can GET the better off you are. once you HAVE shit you have it and its not something thats tempting you to spend money you cant afford on. you cant really own much because if it has saleable value you will have to sell it to eat so having lots of things you need but cant sell is always good. dont expect to be able to pay for new teeth when yours fall out or shit like that.

if you are male spend £20 on a gillete razor/shaver and you can give yourself free haircuts with it.

there are food banks but they are of course under attack from the government thats profiting off our poverty. i would recommend joining a church because you might find some sort of community that pools together to help its least fortunate members. this DOES happen in some churches - rich church goers will help poor ones. not all of course.

impovershed consumers wont spend more but we cant acknowledge this because our ideology is supernatural magic about the 'creation of value' which supposedly makes money generate from our bodies. there are a few tories trying to build new nuclear plants but they are always gonna be sabotaged by the eco fascist left which thinks we need to use LESS energy.

also, tescos reduces its nearly out of date stock daily and final reductions happen around 5pm or later.

vitamin and minerals are essentials - make sure to know something about nutrition - your body/brain comes first.

remember everyone hates you and would rather beat you to death for being poor than have to witness your existence which offends them in itself. it is your suffering and life that they HATE but not the way you hate it.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|