View Single Post
Old 01.13.2014, 10:35 AM   #56
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
damn, it looks super-simple by comparison.

calculating your income taxes in the yooessey is a fucking nightmare. there are pre-tax deductions (social security and medicare, plus some employee benefits), adjusted gross income, further tax deductions (standard or itemized), taxable income, tax credits, shittons of tax brackets, filing status (single, married, head of household, and i forget what else), then taxes can be federal, state, and local (these last two not always apply). enough to give a grown man a case of the spastic shits.

In NY, the various entities take about 33% of my income before I get it, then we have a 8.5% sales tax on most everything, and there are built in taxes on things like gas, booze, cigs, etc. I figure they get about 40% of my income at the end of the day.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|