View Single Post
Old 09.13.2012, 05:32 PM   #31
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
Just for the record, NoFuture isn't a broken record, I believe they couldn't post their message due to the link - I just "approved" all the posts and they appear now. Thanks for the link to the samples!

You know, I could've sworn I got an e-mail from somebody who taped both this and the "Hold That Tiger" gig and I don't remember them saying it was four-track...maybe the band has an alt source? Or maybe I'm misremembering...

Either way, it's cool that this is coming out, but yeah..I remember seeing "Anarchy at St Mary's Place" at a local shop that *rented* CDs in the mid-90s. Just reading the set list is depressing.

I wonder how long this took to put together, "Brave Men Run" was an Eternal bonus, on Mix Tape #7, and on "Give.Listen.Help", all back in '09...
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|