View Single Post
Old 12.01.2007, 01:35 PM   #18
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
trout mask replica took me a long time to get into, but when it finally hit, it hit hard, and that's what some of my favorite albums do, that's why it seems a teensy bit more special.

at the same time, i don't know why safe as milk is rated so high and doc at the radar station lower; granted, i haven't listened to all of the captain's discog but to me, both those albums are amazing at the same rate while being different from one another. just sayin'.

i haven't listened to the captain's whole discography because i get stuck with one album and enjoy it until it starts to wear off. right now i'm at radar station.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|